I'm going to start posting builds to this page, which I may gussy up later!
Current Instructions:* WASD to move - not strafing and backing up are still very gimpy!
2013-01-31 Windows & Mac Updated
* map improvements - ability to add more items to map
* added function - use RMB to talk to vendors (no more automatically getting dragged into the store!)
* scorpion behaviour tweak
* water adjustments (also water should appear on maps once found)
* entrance/exit should appear on map once found
* added a new tile pushing poly limits - you may get some stuttering, but it's a test of normal maps, basic texturing
2013-01-30 Windows Update
* Added some depth of field and fog to help with scale
* Continued tweaking new water requirements mechanic
2013-01-29 Windows Update
* Added death by dehydration - see the water counter. (This isn't balanced yet, and may be completely unfair at times, I have to figure out the right settings and such...no table flipping!)
* Added refreshing pools - you drink the pools to fill up H20 - amazingly you're able to drain a whole pool of water. The pools slowly fill up. (Just make contact with the pool to drink)
* Added Water Gourd single use item - adds about 25% hydration
* Removed Linux build as it apparenlty doesn't work :(
* Added a sort-of point to the level- kill the giant scorpion, to get a horrid looking key, and remove the horrid looking gate to exit...and do it all over :)
* Added more higher-poly geo
2013-01-23 Updated Windows version with new graphics, gameplay tweaks. Note when you find the exit, you'll be zoned into a terrible test area - with hundreds of lights, and crappy framerate!
2013-01-18 Updated Mac and Linux as well!
2013-01-17 Win version only update* Fixed map * Numerous changes to spawning * AI updates, FOV, LOS * Will update other two versions tomorrow!
*Made it so single use skills drop off the action bar when used
*Fiddled with the worldmap - which is still shifted, so you show up in the wrong spot
*Fixed an issue where the entrance would be incorrectly attached to the exit (and the player would be walled in) *(Probably) fixed a potential hard crash on map generation
*Added end-of-level - so you can go from one map to the next (which is the same tileset) *Updated some items
*Added permament health increase items
*Add basic scoring, only shown when you die, not saved or anything
*Added a basic start menu
*Added start and end parts to level - end parts do do anything yet. If you find a mine entrance, that's the end of a level. And no more spawning on top of stuff!
*Added a functional but crude game over screen
*Added a functional but crude map - note that your marker will be shifted sometimes from where you actually are...still have to fix that!
Back to Five Archers!